Sunday, September 9, 2012

I am finally reading the BDB!

Yup I am almost caught up!
If you have been living under the same rock I was the Black Dagger Brotherhood (BDB) novels by J.R. Ward are some of the most well written and compelling Paranormal romance(PNR) out right now. With a cast that induces vampires, sympaths, humans, lessers, the Scribe Virgin and the Omega, each novel focuses on the meeting, love and mating of one of the Brotherhood or a close tie to the Brotherhood and the women (and men) that love them.
There are currently 10 books out right now with the 11th scheduled for March 2013!
J.R. Ward has built an amazing world in which the vampire world and the world of the Omega/lessers exists side by side with the human world with the humans none the wiser.
It is an amazing body of work and is well worth the read, again I am not sure what rock I was under that I hadn't read them until now but if you haven't crawl your butt out and start! You will be glad you did.

I love that the Brothers are so popular that people have even made them into cartoons!
Thanks for reading, Carin

No comments:

Post a Comment