Monday, September 10, 2012

Review: The Ultimate Merger by Delaney Diamond



Series: Hot Latin Men
By: Delaney Diamond
Published By: Delaney Diamond
Published: Jul 13, 2012

Two workaholics slow down long enough to find love when they least expect it.

Renaldo da Silva is on the verge of entering the U.S. market with the purchase of a hotel in downtown Chicago. After working hard for several days straight, he heads to a local bar and sees a woman who instantly makes him reconsider how to spend his evening.

When another one of her male counterparts unfairly becomes the lead on a project, Sabrina Porter leaves work intent on drowning her sorrows in wine and loud music at a local bar. Instead, she meets a sexy Brazilian who’s intent on showing her a different way to unwind.
~Author Blurb~

~REVIEW~
I have to say I really wanted to love this book, I love hot men with yummy accents and swoon over a sexy self built alpha male type. All that being said I liked the novella I just didn't swoon.
The characters are well written and for the most part you can get into their minds and understand why they do what they do and are the way they are, this is great! The sex scenes are graphic without being obscene(but defiantly an erotic novella).
I think we have a great opening to the book and a good ending to the book, I felt unfortunately that the middle of the book seemed to be lacking something, it felt like the middle of the book was just a small foot bridge from the start of the book to the end. I would have liked to see some meat in the middle. I give this novella yellow roses.


Thanks for reading~Carin

No comments:

Post a Comment