Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just one week for me to wait until the Baltimore Book Festival


Looking for the Naughty or Nice Hop click here

When:
September
28-30, 2012
Fri & Sat: noon-8pm
Sun: noon-7pm

Where:
Mt. Vernon Place,
centered on 600
North Charles St,
Baltimore MD 21201


For me its going to be all about meeting some of my favorite authors real and live and in person. The schedule for that stage is here:
Maryland Romance Writers


I thrilled to get to meet Joya Fields!
She will be taking part in several of the discussions I am plan on attending,
inducing:
Trends and Readings In Romantic Suspense


Debra Anastasia will also be there!
I am looking forward to going to hear her discuss:
Blood and Chocolate
and
Fantasy In Romance/Romance In Fantasy
She is also having a meet and greet late Saturday WOOT!


Also the lovely Laura Kaye!
She is going to be a busy woman with these just being two of discussions she is a part of:

Craft & Character Lessons
Debating the Erotic and Readings


I will post a full report after next weekend :O) Happy Reading, Carin

No comments:

Post a Comment