Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ten Favorite Series~you my not have read!



I selected this post to be featured on Book Review Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

I wanted to share with you some series that I have loved that you my not have heard of. Several are by authors who have other series that are extremely popular, these other series by them don't get a lot of mention.
So here they are in no particular order (because asking to pick a favorite proves to be impossible):

Most of us have heard of (and hopefully read) Laurann Dohner's New Species series but have you read her Cyborg Seduction series?
This is the first in that series Burning Up Flint. If you liked New Species you will LOVE Cyborg Seduction!

This is one by an author that may be new to you I know when I found the Pure Wildfire series Lynne Connolly was not someone I had read before (I was glad I found her). Great take on shifters in this one and a rock band yum!

Isn't the cover on this on to die for? Cheryl Brook's The Catstar Chronicles is an fantastic series about a race of aliens that are so amazing in bed that another race tries to wipe them out. I would be more than willing to test the theory myself if Cheryl is willing to send a cat my way ;O)

Jennifer Rardin is now up to #8 in the Jaz Parks series. Jaz and her Über hot vampire CIA partner are a great read, falling into the more young adult catagory a lot of readers miss these. Stop and take a second glance at these they are well worth it.

I know you all know the other series by Felicity Heaton but have you read the Sons of Lyra series? I know I am offering you more sci-fi but I promise, you know Felicity this is well worth the read. Sometimes you have to take a break from vampires so come up for air and don your space suit.

Okay my fiends this is the first 5 later today I will post the second five.
As I said choosing a favorite would be like asking which child you love more (it totally depends on the day) :0)
Carin



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for including the Sons of Lyra series. It isn't often my sci-fi heroes get a mention! They get overshadowed by the sexy vampires and angels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the series Felicity and they are as wonderful as the vampires and angels. Not that I would kick any of them out of bed for eating ;O)

      Delete
  2. I am still on book 2 of Laurann Dohner Cyborg Series. Loved the 1st book and her New Species series. I will have to give Sons of Lyra series by Felicity Heaton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Laurann and Felicity both fantastic authors!

      Delete
  3. Going to try the Sunfire series, I had looked at it but wasn't sure about it. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it and it has avian shape shifters woot!

      Delete
  4. This is now two blogs that have mentioned the Catstar chronicles, I'm dying to read them! i've got Slave on my kindle and am super excited to read it!

    I am really enjoying your blog so far :) thanks for sharing the link at the NOR chat! If you would like to follow my review blog here are the links to my paranormal and romance ones.

    http://paranormaladdiction.tumblr.com/

    http://hopelesslyromanticreviews.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete