Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Selena Blake featured blogger

Selena Blake is featuring interviews with some of her favorite book bloggers and holy crap batman she asked me to participate :O)
I will be at Selena's blog today HERE

Check out this awesome lineup, I can't believe I have been asked to share the spotlight with some of these amazing bloggers.

Booked and Loaded – March 1st
All I Want And More – March 4th
The Jeep Diva - March 5th
My Reading Obsession - March 6th
Under The Covers Book Blog – March 7th
Book Lovin’ Mamas – March 11th
Riverina Romantics – March 12th
The Book Nympho – March 13th
Parajunkee – March 14th
Bitten By Paranormal Romance – March 15th
Cara Sutra – March 18th
Book Monster Reviews - March 19th
Fictional Candy – March 20th
Redheads Review It Better – March 21st

Be sure to stop by and check them all out!

 photo HappyReadingCarin.png





No comments:

Post a Comment