Saturday, August 10, 2013

NetGalley Review: Together in Cyn by Jennifer Kacey



Members Only, Book One

She knows it’s wrong. Cyn shouldn’t have feelings for fraternal twins Jared and Chris, her best friends. She shouldn’t want them to tie her up or strap her down, to take her one at a time—or together. The only way to control her taboo desires is to write them down and lock them away in her diary. Guys like Jared and Chris could never be interested in someone like her, or in the kind of sex she craves.

But Jared and Chris have read her diary, and sweet little Cyn is in for the shock of her life. The brothers not only own a members-only BDSM club, they want her. Need her. And now, with their unlimited funds and an entire establishment devoted to fulfilling her darkest pleasures, they’re going to claim Cyn for their own.

Inside Scoop: If you have a kink, this book probably has it too. If you like your ménage romances extra hot with a side of male-male romance, spanking, voyeurism and girl-on-girl action, come and get it.

 photo Review.jpg

Cyn has had the hots for twins Chris and Jared since they were teens but she believes they only see her has a kid sister, Chris and Jared have wanted Cyn for years but because they are into the BDSM scene they have held back for some sign she might be ready to accept that lifestyle.

Ms. Kacey writes a sexy menage that gives you a glimpse into quite a bit of different kick from a scene with a little girl on girl action to bondage and use of a whip. The characters are easy to like and the play is hot. We also have a bit of a suspenseful element with some sabotage at the club.

This was a good read if you are looking for something fairly quick but still a full story that is smokin' hot.


 photo 35-Copy_zpscd0f17c9.jpg
 photo 5-1.jpg
 photo BDSM.png photo Menage-Copy_zpsf02c5e3f.png photo EroticRomance_zps79620bce.png


About this author:
I am a wife and a mother and a business owner alongside my husband of almost 11 years.

We live in east Texas along with our son and our dog and 2 cats!

We've got a 5 acre plot of land that we've lived in since 2000 and absolutely love it. OK the 800° summers can be a little harsh but the land is beautiful and you just can't beat Texans. We know our neighbors and like them...most of them...and where else can you see a hive of tractors parked on main street and it's actually considered normal.

I've been writing romance since 2008 when I wrote my first novel in 3 months. And it was a 100,000+ word count. Apparently I had a lot to say. I've written four novels to date, several short stories, magazine and newsletter articles and am working on a 7 book series right now. I write contemporary erotic romance. Mostly hetero, some same sex, menage "oh yeah" but all of it HOT!

What started it all was a dream. I think a lot of authors say that and I think if more people would write their dreams down and turn them into stories the world would be a much more interesting place. Two dreams compose two of the biggest scenes of Final Promise. One where Simon is chasing Karley through the park into the locker room, and the other when she has to confront him in the conference room. It's been almost 4 years since I had that dream and I SWEAR I can close my eyes and still see the tears streaking down her face looking out the window. My husband always tells me that I have sci fi dreams and on most nights that is so true. I could fill pages and pages of paranormal scenes with them but those dreams were HOT with a capital Damn!!

Whatever precipitated those dreams I am so thankful for. I LOVE Writing! It is something so incredibly fulfilling to put your thoughts and dreams down on paper and have someone else read it and say, "WOW!" But it's something else entirely to have a writer read your work and say, "Holy WOW!"

 photo HappyReadingCarin.png

No comments:

Post a Comment