Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Delilah's Passion by Sarah Bella

Are you looking for the Fall in Love blog hop?

Photobucket
Title: Delilah’s Passion
Author: Sarah Bella
Publisher: Sizzler Editions
Length: 193 pages
Sub-Genres: contemporary, erotic

Delilah Steele was living the high life. She had a high-powered job, a man she loved and nothing was holding her back. When her world, and her trust, was irrevocably shattered by the man she loved, Delilah had no choice but to return to the town she grew up in – and couldn’t wait to leave. There, she goes to work for Aiden Dean, a handsome heartbreaker who seems to have his eye on Delilah. When Delilah’s long-absent father arrives on the scene, she has to figure out how to cope with his presence and desire to be a part of her life. Now Delilah has to learn how to live – and love – all over again. Will her hard knocks past continue to haunt her, or will Aiden break through her tough exterior and show her that forever can be a good thing?

Photobucket

The Gamma Male, or, Why I Write Romance
There are two schools of thought on romance.
The first one says we’re supposed to want it. We grow up planning our weddings and watching Disney princesses marry their prince. We want a man who will listen, anticipate our needs and understand us.
The second school of thought says that women don’t need men, that we shouldn’t love Disney movies and wait around for our prince. That we’re perfectly able to take care of ourselves.
I think they’re both right.
I say there’s nothing wrong with wanting a happily-ever-after. As adult women, we’re capable of telling reality from fiction. We know what is and isn’t a reasonable expectation from the male population. And that’s where fiction comes in.
I write the hero that every woman wants. I write the Gamma male; he’s smart, sexy, sensitive, and he rides a Harley. He is the best of both worlds - a provider, a little possessive, supportive. Everything a girl could want.
Romance, to me, is essential to daily life. I crave the happily-ever-after in everything I read, write and watch. I write it to fulfill my need for it. Every story I write – unless I’m writing for a call for submissions – has a happy ending. My hero and heroine – or hero and hero, depending on the story – have their happily-ever-after. I have epilogues written, tucked away in secret files on my computer.
Why?
Because I need it. I need my Gamma male. I need his reassurance, his love, his six-pack abs. I write romance because it makes me happy.

Photobucket
a Rafflecopter giveaway




ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Sarah is a small town Minnesota girl who calls pop by its proper name – pop. She is a multi-published author of romance and erotica who writes both novels and short stories in the romance, mystery/suspense, paranormal and erotica genres.
She loves traveling anywhere south of the equator and finds that a nice dark microbrew can help get the creative juices flowing. When she’s not writing or traveling, you can find Sarah with her nose buried in a book. Sarah lives in the small town she grew up in with her husband, three children, her cat and her dog.

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest


Photobucket

BUY LINKS:


https://shop.renebooks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BELLA-01
http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Bella/e/B0061FRP2Y/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1347418614&sr=1-2-ent
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Sarah+Bella

5 comments:

  1. I love your idea of Gamma males. Favorite recipe? Hmmm would have to be idiot's no-bake cheesecake that a friend of mine's mother taught me. Very posh looking but still cheap and impossible to screw up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite recipe . . . I'm still working on the learning to cook thing, so right now there is a lot of experimentation, and, while the results aren't bad, they aren't spectacular either.

    I do like making a relatively simple chilli recipe, in part because the leftovers are easy to freeze and then have on hand for a quick lunch if need be :).

    I also like fooling around with the cake mix packets from the grocery store, like adding hazelnut coffee creamer to a devils food cake mix instead of water makes for a super moist and delicious hazelnut torte-like cake. I made that and added some vanilla frosting for a friend's bbq once and everyone loved it.

    Thanks for having the giveaway!

    @Patricia - I may need to get that recipe from you, I need some that are impossible to screw up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom gave me the recipe for this really yummy jello desert and I love it. Dont have it with me though. Great giveaway. Thx

    blinkysthebest at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete